Lyrical Nonsense Comment Policy
Lyrical Nonsense encourages our users to use the comments space to share and discuss artists, songs, and translations. Please adhere to the following guidelines when commenting to maintain a positive experience for all users. Comments in violation of our comment policy will be deleted, and users who consistently violate the policy will be temporarily or permanently banned.
- Refrain from personal attacks on users or language that is abusive, offensive, or discriminatory.
- Keep discussions relevant; don’t spam or leave comments that are solely promotional in nature.
- Support the original artists; don’t request or provide downloads for copyrighted content unless that content has been made available by the artist or label.
- We welcome comments pointing out errors or things we missed, or help deciphering lyric transcriptions when the official content has not yet been released. However, please note that to prevent confusion, we will routinely clear comments about corrections or pre-official content once any changes or corrections have been made. Comments that criticize without indicating specific areas of improvement will be removed at our discretion.
- We ask that you respect our content use policies. Discussions concerning exploitation, misuse, or unauthorized copying of our content will be removed.
- Please also avoid posting your own complete translations into the comments. If you are interested in joining our team, check out our Recruitment section!